AMA is excited to announce a Summer Quran memorisation program, keep the momentum going past Ramadan with our Summer Quran Program.
Here are the details:
Program Objective: Encourage people to memorise, review or improve Quran recitation during the Summer
Date: June, July, and August
What is Summer Quran Program:
- This is an open Hifz program for all ages who meet the program participant's criteria.
- Participants can customise their program according to their capability and available time.
- People can attend any of the Quran's halaqas, they don't have to stick to one shiekh.
- Each participant has a performance review sheet to track his performance.
- Reading Arabic words is a must.
- For the younger age, parents should take care of their kids, before and after recitation, no need to stay for the whole halaqa time.
- Participants can choose the Surah or Juz to memorise or review during the program time. the plan must be defined before the participant is involved in the program.
- Participants can attend any halaqa and can attend more than one halaqa during the week, they don't need to stick to one halaqa.
- A performance sheet must be present with the participant during the halaqa.
- After Dhuhr for one hour
- After Asr for one hour