- Friday, October 14 after Maghreb prayer at AMA Community Centre or Virtual via Zoom (opening lecture)
- Saturday October 15 from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM at University of Ottawa or Virtual via Zoom
- Sunday October 16 from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM at University of Ottawa or Virtual via Zoom
Are you looking to tie the knot or looking to take your marriage to the next level? Look no further as you're in the right place!
We are proud to present an Islamic Marriage Conference, an in-depth look into one of the beautiful aspects of our deen: marriage.
This incredible course will be taught by:
- Shaykh Abu Umar Abdulazeez, world renowned speaker
- Shaykh Ismail Albatnuni, Imam of Masjid Ar-Rahmah
- Dr. Khalid Bazaid, Director of the Undergraduate Education Program at the University of Ottawa and Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist at Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre
In this course you will learn about all the building blocks to build a successful marriage.
Here is a sneak peek into what will be covered in this course:
- Introduction to married life starting after the Wedding day
- The fiqh of marriage
- How to resolve spousal conflict?
- Understanding the psychological aspect of married life.
- ... and so much more!
There will also be a Q and A session to answer any burning questions you may have.
A course like this doesn't come around often with a speaker like this so you definitely won't want to miss out! We look forward to seeing you!
Don't forget to invite your friends and family so they can benefit from this course as well.
This program is being organized in collaboration with all of these partners:
- AMA Centre
- University of Ottawa Muslim Student Association
- Carleton University Muslim Student Association
*Refunds can be provided if the course is postponed or cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.